- A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT of $100 will be required when booking an appointment online to secure the spot. 100% of the deposit will go towards the amount that's due on the day of the appointment. The remaining balance will be paid in CASH/CARD/CHECK/VENMO on the appointment day. Deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE. Cancelling your appointment for any reason will result in losing your deposit. Failure to follow pre-care instructions will result in cancellation of appointment and the nonrefundable deposit will not be transferred over to your new appointment, if you do choose to rebook. Please book wisely!
Cancelations + rescheduling
- If you wish to cancel and/or reschedule your appointment, you must notify us no less than 48 hours of your appointment. Any new or existing clients who fail to show without verbal or written notice will not have their nonrefundable deposit refunded and will be charged 50% of the service booked.
Late arrivals + no shows
- I can not take you if you are more than 10 minutes late for your scheduled appointment. This will be considered as a no show. Any new or existing clients who fail to show without verbal or written notice will not have their nonrefundable deposit refunded and will be charged 50% of the service booked.
- Cash, checks, Venmo and all major credit cards are accepted. Venmo and Cash are preferred. Prices are subject to change at any time.
Previously tattooed brows
- A separate consultation is mandatory if you have old microblading/tattooed eyebrows from a different artist prior to booking an appointment. If previous work is too dark, uneven, or misshaped, tattoo removal is recommended before booking an appointment with Yasmeen to achieve the best results. Cover-up/corrective work may require multiple sessions and additional touchups will be charged accordingly.
Results are not guaranteed
- All results will vary per person depending on their skin type, lifestyle, existing hair, bone structure, aftercare. We do not offer refunds on any service.